Visa for your Thai girlfriend or Thai wife...

"How do I get married in Thailand?" And then "How do I get a visa for my spouse to come live with me?"  

Let us take the stress away from you and your future Thai spouse. Over the last 10 years we have succeeded in helping clients to achieve their dream. We have mastered our process for marriage and the visa application for numerous happy couples.

Your future spouse can live for the rest of her life with you, both the marriage and the visa application are complex and difficult procedures without professional help. The stress that can be caused and the money you shall waste by attempting it yourself will not leave you with happy memories.

Marriage and settlement visa arranged in Udon Thani for Thai citizens. Marry your thai partner and move back to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, or Scandinavia countries with the correct settlement visa. by The Departure Travel agency company can arrange it all.

A marriage visa (spouse visa) is the terminology for a settlement visa.The purpose of this marriage visa is to provide a temporary visa for foreign spouses to enter your home coutry and not wait for the completion of their immigrant visa application abroad. (K3 for USA)

The process of the marriage visa application is very difficult for all embassies and due to strict immigration laws one mistake on the application form can end up in refusal and heartache.

Khun Mai, one of our visa-expert , help a Thai girl from Udon Thani "Mrs. Ae" sucessfully apply a marriage visa to USA (K3-visa) on Dec,2008.

We make an appointment for her to come to our office in Udon Thani (The Departure Travel & Tour company). During this initial phone call we will tell her what documents she needs to bring to the meeting.

We will e-mail you a list of questions you will answer for us and e-mail back. Attached to this e-mail will be a list of documents you will need to collect.

When she arrives at our office in Udon Thani , she will meet with Khun Mai (Rightside in the picture). She will explain the process to her again and inform her in detail of the many things we will be handling on her behalf.

How to use our service ?  

First, answer these questions and send email to us at

1) When and where did you get marry with your Thai spouse ?
2) Do you have pictures which taken togther ?
3) Do you have any coresponding letters or email with your Thai lover ?
4) Is this her first time travel outbound ?
5) Does she work in Udon Thani ? What is her job ?
6) When she plan to go to stay with you ?
7) What is your Thai wife's name and phone number ? Can we call her and give her advise ?
8) Which country do you come from ?

Second, we will get back to you with more advises and quotation by email.

Third, pay for our service fee by wire transfer or credit card and get start.

Where are we in Udon Thani ?  

The Departure Travel (
539/47 Prosri Road, Mark-keng, Muang, Udon Thani
Tel/Fax : +6642-248007 Mobile : (083)7837733
Office Hour : 8.30 - 17.30 (sunday close)

Immigration & Visa Service
112 Maxim Building, 5FL., Room 502B Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Mobile : (086) 4700114
Office Hour : 9.00 - 17.30 (sat & sunday close)

Home | About | Contact | Thai | Tourist Visa | Fiancee | Marriage | Translation Service | Car Rental