Visa for your Thai girlfriend or Thai wife...

How Do I Bring My Thai Fiance'(e) to my home country ? can make your dream come true!  

Base in both Udon Thani and Bangkok, we have a 100% success rate for fiancee Visa applications service for Udon Thani's girls to USA (K1-visa), UK, Canada, Australia, Europe or Scandinavia countries.

Do not assume your fianceeís part of the visa application is similar to yours, itís not, it is much more involved. You should assume however, that she reads and writes English as well as you read and write Thai. You will come to realize that just the language barrier alone will cause her a great deal of difficulty.

Immigration laws, application forms, and visa requirements are constantly changing and we are up to date and fully informed.

A fiancee visa is the terminology for a settlement visa. This style of visa is for applicants who are engaged and wish to marry and live in your home country full time.

The process of the fiancee visa application is very difficult for all embassies and due to strict immigration laws one mistake on the application form can end up in refusal and heartache.


Khun May, one of our visa-expert , help a Thai girl from Udon Thani "Miss Jeep" sucessfully apply a fiancee visa to USA (K1-visa) on Nov,2008.

We make an appointment for her to come to our office in Udon Thani (The Departure Travel & Tour company). During this initial phone call we will tell her what documents she needs to bring to the meeting.

We will e-mail you a list of questions you will answer for us and e-mail back. Attached to this e-mail will be a list of documents you will need to collect.

When she arrives at our office in Udon Thani , she will meet with Khun May (Leftside in the picture). She will explain the process to her again and inform her in detail of the many things we will be handling on her behalf.

How to use our service ?  

First, answer these questions and send email to us at

1) How do you know your Thai fiancee' ?
2) How many time you meet each other ? When & Where ? How long for each time ?
3) Do you have pictures which taken togther ?
4) Do you have any coresponding letters or email with your Thai lover ?
5) Is this her first time travel outbound ?
6) Does she work in Udon Thani ? What is her job ?
7) When she plan to go to your country ? How long ?
8) What is your Thai fiancee's name and phone number ? Can we call her and give her advise ?
9) Which country do you plan to get marry ?

Second, we will get back to you with more advises and quotation by email.

Third, pay for our service fee by wire transfer or credit card and get start.

Where are we in Udon Thani ?  

The Departure Travel (
539/47 Prosri Road, Mark-keng, Muang, Udon Thani
Tel/Fax : +6642-248007 Mobile : (083)7837733
Office Hour : 8.30 - 17.30 (sunday close)

Immigration & Visa Service
112 Maxim Building, 5FL., Room 502B Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Mobile : (086) 4700114
Office Hour : 9.00 - 17.30 (sat & sunday close)

Home | About | Contact | Thai | Tourist Visa | Fiancee | Marriage | Translation Service | Car Rental